Japanese - My Top 5 Dishes

I tell you what, we are all very much creatures of habit these days arn't we, especially when it come's to takeaway! We always stick to what we know, especially if its a great local you've been going to for years! Well can I just say its time to step outside the comfort zone and experiment! We cannot get enough and are in love with Japanese Cuisine, having had it a few time's over the years I was always a bit sceptic of trying new things, well... here are my top 5 favourites at the moment from our local! I highly recommend next time you go to one of your local favourites, to order something new off the Menu

1. Seaweed Salad/Wakame Seaweed Salad- The texture of this will determine if you like it or not, me I love it! Same goes with our daughter, she calls them Green Noodles and loves them
2. Sashimi- The freshest of fresh, this raw meat or fish just melts in your mouth
3. Karrage Chicken- This is a fried chicken full of flavour, soy sauce, garlic & ginger. Great with kewpie Mayo
4. Duck Skin Sushi Rolls- Once again full of punch, chinese five spice, sticky duck skin- Amazing
5. Yaki Udon- Udon noodles, sizzling with veggies & Bonito flakes

Niji Sushi Bar

Comments

Popular Posts