Tasty Asian Broth

Nothing beats a full flavoured hearty asian broth, especially on these freezing cold nights we have been having! Yum! My girlfriend cooked this last week, and last weekend I thought I would try it out too, bonus that I had also just made some fresh chicken stock that day. Best recipe ever! She got it from Anna Gare, tweaked a few things for her own liking and I did the same. But the base flavours are delicious, feel free to add different veggies and other spices if you like, I left my noodles and veggies in the bowl and poured over the hot stock, just so they stayed crisp. I also added wontons too mine too, I cooked them for 2-3 minutes in the hot broth, for a different texture or even and entree before, you can deep fry them too!


Broth Recipe



Wontons Recipe

Comments

Popular Posts