Left over BBQ Chicken? Don't waste it!

Ever buy something when its on sale and think, oh wow this is great! Then get home, put it in the fridge and forgot about it for a day or two?? That's me!

This risotto is amazing! Its my favourite, and I normally do Mushroom Risotto, but when I asked a friend what to do with this dam chicken I bought on sale she said, "What about a Risotto?' So away I went!! As shift workers its so great to freeze and take out when we need it.

Its the tastiest, silkiest, creamiest ever! So easy, and the ingredients are always on hand in my cupboard.

A couple of tips

- store bought stock is fine, if anything I think it gives the risotto a bit more flavour and no need to add salt. Just boil the jug, and add your 4 teaspoons of stock powder.

- keep that wooden spoon moving- stir stir stir, trust me, you walk away and it will stick! Allow just 25 Min's and its all done!

- I buy fresh Parmesan, grate it, then pop into some snap lock bags, it freezes so well and keeps for around 3 months.




Comments

Popular Posts