#supergreensmoothies

Well all, I cannot get enough of the amazing Super Green Smoothies at the moment! Inspired by the truly amazing Sally Obermeder and her sister Maha Koraiem, they have just released an E-book full of there amazing recipes!

Ive made a few but I always end up tweaking the recipes a little. Its always with whatever I have on hand, last Thursday this was my breaky on the go!


Breakfast in a Jar.
1 C rice milk 
1/4 C organic rolled oats
1 teaspoon of black chia
1 frozen banana
1 cup spinach
Standard shot of coffee( I freeze cubes so I have them on hand!)


It's fills me for a bit longer by adding the oats and gives me my morning coffee fix! 

Hope you enjoy x

Follow Swiish for some of there recent recipes and tips on there Super Green Smoothies #supergreensmoothies

Comments

Popular Posts